Relight - Photo Colour Correction Software
Relight is a specialised photo enhancement tool designed specifically for fixing colour issues in photographs (i.e., colour correction). It is a quick and easy way to:
- Fix those party (or non-party) photos that look too red, or too pale;
- Fix photos that are too dull, too bright, faded, or look washed out;
- Perform other colour adjustments, and creative colour transformations;
- Quickly scale, crop and rotate images; and,
- Make your photos look better.
In short, it is simple yet powerful and easy to use photo colour correction software. Results can be achieved quickly, often in a matter of seconds.
Relight is free! It can be downloaded below.
Mapping Source Colours to Correct/Desired Colours
At Relight's core is a colour transformation engine. You choose coloured areas in the image, match them to the correct/desired colours, and Relight will find the best transformation to correct the image (or perform some creative effect). The desired colour could be a preselected colour (e.g., skin-colour), a custom colour, or the colour extracted from another photograph. We call this "colour correction by example."
- Has a simple, easy to use interface;
- Real-time (instant) feedback and response for easy adjustment (it's GPU accelerated);
- Colour transformation engine maps colours in the image to their correct colours;
- Correct one photo using the colours extracted from another.
Currently available for:
- Microsoft Windows (XP and newer)
At first I didn't quite understand how it worked, but after watching the superb included help videos, I got the hang of it...
I have used it on half a dozen pictures already, so it has already proven to be well worth the money!
Niclas Eriksson, Sweden
Want to Make Your Photos Look Better?
Date:17 Feb 2016
Skills:image processing, C++, wxWidgets